Security System/Access Control
St. Aloysius Catholic School/Parish has an “Access Control” security system to protect your children and the faculty/staff who work with them throughout the school day.
- All school doors will be locked from 8:45 am to 3:10 pm daily.
- Parents, Visitors, Parishioners may gain access to the school through one of two intercom monitored doors: the glass doors off the main parking lot and the Enterprise St. doors by the Nurse’s office.
- Parishioners may enter the Parish Center through the door off of the Clough St. Parking Lot. This door will be open and parking will be available for those doing parish business. All who enter here are asked to go directly to the Parish Office. Access to the school is not available at this location.
- If you have school business, you may come to one of the two intercom doors, and ring the bell. Either a School or Parish staff member will greet you, and allow entrance. You are then asked to go directly to the school office to obtain a visitor pass if staying in the building to volunteer, or to pick up a student for any reason. The student will be called from class to meet you in the office. Please allow extra time for this.
- Extended day parents must take students upstairs to the extended day room in the morning. The door will be open from 7:00 to 8:30 am. and from 3:15-6:00 pm. All students in grade KR-8 must be logged in or out at the extended day desk. Extended day is supervised by an adult during these hours.
- Only Parish and School Staff will be granted access cards. Special access considerations may be granted by Mrs. Foos (Business Manager) or Mrs. Puhl (Principal) for special events
- To cut down on the need for parents to enter the building during the school day, we ask for parental help. Please help to make sure your child is prepared for school each and every day.